Portugal - Holiday Tour

9:36 PM

Hello my dears, how are you? 
I'm a little bit sick, it's starting to be really cold in Luxembourg, winter is arriving. 
Three weeks ago I was in Portugal enjoying a terrific weather, drinking wine and having delicious food. I really enjoyed my holidays I spend such a great time with my friends and family. 
It's really hard to come back to the real word. 
If you want to see a little bit of my holiday and how beautiful my country is you can see the video below. 
I hope you enjoy it. 



X.O.
R.S.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Que liiiiindo! I love our country! And you are getting more and more beautifull! Miss you litle sis ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. You re so pretty and Portugal seems amazing id love to go one day Thank you so much for sharing this with us.. :-) Have a lovely day! Visit me whenever you have time www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk kisses Dominica! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super pretty! And Portugal is such a beautiful country; I love it.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images