Irresistible Me - Sapphire 8 in 1 Curler

12:33 PM

Hello my dears, how are you? 
Finally it's Saturday, my favourite day of the week and I'm so happy that I don't have to study this weekend. 
Today I will show you my early Christmas present from Irresistible Me.
Irresistible Me sells a lot of hair products like hair extensions, wigs and hair tools, but this complete curler was the product that drew my attention. 


The Sapphire 8 in 1 curler has 8 different ceramic barrels that you can change very easily.
I was looking for a product like this for a long time.  I have one curler with standard size but sometimes it's very difficult to create the look I want with only one curler. 
However I also din't want to buy different curlers of different sizes because I would end up spending a lot of money for the amount of times I would use it. 


Thats why I choose this hair wand curler, I have all the sizes I need in only one product, it's cheeper and I save a lot of space because I have a special heat-proof traveling pack where I can store all the different barrels.


You also have an heat-resistant glove included that it's perfect for me as I'm always burning myself when I do this kind of things.  


   Do you know the brand? 

Have a nice weekend!!!

X.O.
R.S.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a wonderful thing you get! I have a straightening brush from Irresistable Me - it`s great)
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC and Google+
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images