Milan Fashion Week - My Favorites!!



Hello dears!!

As you know the Milan Fashion Week ended yesterday, so I decided to do a review and show you the highlights of the week. My favorites shows were Giorgio Armani’s and Fendi, the collections were amazing. I also loved the collection and especially the show of Dolce & Gabbana, an tribute to all the mothers of the word. Prada conquered me with the colors and Moschino with the fun.
 Anyway I will spot talking and instead I will show you me favorites. 

____


OlĂĄ a todos!!
Como sabem a semana de moda em Milão acabou ontem, por isso, decidi mostrar-vos os que foram para mim, os melhores momentos. As minhas coleçÔes favoritas foram as de Giorgio Armani e Fendi, adorei! Também gostei muito da coleção e especialmente do desfile da Dolce & Gabbana que foi um tributo ås mães de todo o mundo. A coleção da Prada conquistou-me pelas cores, e a coleção Moschino pelo divertimento.
 De qualquer forma Ă© sempre melhor mostrar do que escrever! Espero que gostem da seleção! 


1Âș Giorgio Armani 

 

 2Âș Fendi 


3Âș Dolce & Gabbana





4Âș Emilio Pucci ( the dresses)


5Âș Tod's 


6Âș Costume National



7Âș Prada



8Âș Moschino 





And now it's time for Paris!!!

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Very Beautiful post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely post! I like all the models :D

    https://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections! I LOVE the bright colors of the Prada collection. It makes me so ready for Spring!!!

    XO,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and great post, as always! Hope you have an awesome day. :D

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection, Giorgio armani e Dolce & Gabbana are my fav collections!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing collections!
    Thanks for sharing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. i simply love the Emilio and the Dolce show. Amazing photos.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Armani rules!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazing! Love it all! Thanks for sharing!
    Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yess! What a lovely collection. I love all of the photos you've shared. Armani's collection is one of my favorites of this FW!

    xx naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, all the collections are stunning but my favourite has to be Giorgio Armani, very classy and sophisticated.


    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this collection. Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're in love with ALL the Fendi, and everything else basically. Such a gorgeous recap, we totally needed this!!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the Dolce and Gabbana collection! Beautiful:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts