1# Coffee Break - Casa Del Caffe Luxembourg

Hello my dears, how are you doing?
I decided to start a new tag on the blog called coffee break. 
Basically I will show you nice places around Luxembourg where you can have a good time and also a nice coffee or meal. 
Wednesday I had physiotherapy in town at 8:00 a.m. so I had to wake up earlier than usual in order to take the train. 
I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and I was needing a big cup of coffee to keep me awake during the day. 
Usually all the coffee places open around 8 a.m. so most of them were closed when I arrived. 
This was the only place close to my physio that was opened and I decided to give it a try. 
It's an Italian coffee shop where you can also buy a lot of Italian products including coffee and sweets. 
It's a small and cosy place perfect for a small break. 
I ordered a capuchino and a croissant and both were really god. 
I will definitely come back to try other things!

_

Olá a todos, como estão?
Decidi começar uma nova Tag no blog chamada coffe break
Basicamente quero mostrar-vos sitios onde podem beber um bom café e fazer uma pequena pausa durante o dia. 
Esta quarta-feira tive fisioterapia às 8:00 da manhã por isso tive de acordar mais cedo que o costume para apanhar o comboio a horas. 
Acordei às 5:00 e estava mesmo a precisar de um bom café que me mantivesse acordada o dia todo. 
Normalmente todos os sitios onde podemos tomar café abrem por volta das 8:00 por isso a maioria ainda estavam fechados. Encontrei esta sitio mesmo perto do consultório já aberto e decidi experimentar. 
Foi uma boa surpresa, pedi um capuchinho que estava delicioso e o croissant não ficava não atrás. 
O sitio é pequeno mas muito acolhedor, vou voltar em breve. 





11 Avenue de la Porte-Neuve, 2227 Luxembourg

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Mas que bom aspeto, do que pediste e mesmo do espaço :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esse croissant realmente estava cheio de bom ar! Gosto desta nova rubrica (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parece ser um sítio super giro! Adoro a ideia desta nova rubrica :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!
    Dora xx
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts