Trend Alert - Suede for Spring!!



Hello  dears!!
Today I’m here to show another trend for this spring, the suede!
 I don’t know about you, but for me suede is always associated with winter. I remember my mom buying me suede pants when I was little but always for winter.
 Anyway it seems that suede will be a big trend this spring and also next fall. It invaded the catwalks of Gucci, Saint Laurent, Ralph Laurent and Chanel. 
Suede and fringes appear to be best friends this spring!!
 What do you think about this trend?

____

Olá a todos!!

Hoje venho mostrar-vos outra tendência para este Verão, a camurça!
 Eu não sei quanto a vocês, mas para mim a camurça esteve sempre associada ao Inverno e não ao Verão. Lembro-me da minha mãe me comprar calças de camurça mas sempre quando o tempo começava a arrefecer! 
De qualquer forma parece que ela vai ser uma grande tendência este Verão e provavelmente também no próximo Inverno. Esteve presente em muitos desfiles de ready-to-wear de Casas como a Gucci, Saint Laurent, Ralph Laurent e Chanel. A camurça e as franjas parecem ser as melhores amigas como vão poder ver!
O que acham da tendência??



Ralph Laurent/ Gucci/ Saint Laurent/ Gucci




 1- Valentino 2.980€ Available here!
2- Givenchy Vintage 290€
3- Saint Laurent 1.490€ Available Here!
4- Jimmy Choo 681€ Available Here!
5- Gianvito Rossi 540€ 
6- Saint Laurent 990€ Available Here!
7-Mango 79,99€
8- Zara 59,95€
9- Mango 139,99€
10- Zara 79,95€
11- Zara 29,95€
12- H&M 29,99€

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Love the Suede look! The last shoes, #12 are just too pretty. Can't believe they're by H&M! xo Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of outfits, though I do worry about keeping suede clean

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love suede! So excited about this one.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so obsessed with suede for spring and have seen so many amazingly styled suede skirts on blogs recently. Love the more budget options... definitely won't be splurging whilst I'm saving for my wedding :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like suede, especially in accessories!
    Great selection!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love suede. And I LOVE that red top above.. so chic.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black suede skirt is STUNNING but holy cow at the price! :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, and good to know! Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the idea of suede in the spring...beautiful trend!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing Xxxx
    I would love to try sandal heels
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Por acaso também sou como tu, associo sempre camurça ao Inverno!
    Gostei das tuas escolhas :)

    Beijinho
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooohhh very fashionable!! so many options for this suede trend!! :D

    Happy April!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't be happier that Suede is finally IN for warmer seasons :) and that colour block tunic from Zara, #11? EPIC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts