Sundays - Unfun Days!

Hello my dears, how are you?
Who else hates Sundays like me? 
Everything is wrong about Sundays, it's the most boring day of the week and apart from that you know that on the following day you have to work. 
In Luxembourg almost everything is closed on Sundays so basically either you stay at home either you go to the movies, and thats all you can do. 
It's the laziest day of the week, I usually stay at home watching stupid movies and eating things that I shouldn't eat. 
I think I hate Sundays more than Mondays because at least on Monday the week already started and you start the countdown to the weekend. 
To cheer you up (or me) I will leave you some kind of Sunday inspiration. 










All the pics are from Tumblr



X.O.
R.S. 

Comments

  1. Love the inspiration!!!
    Check my new post*
    www.a-be-atriz.com
    xx, A Be-atriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT POST !!
    I also find a lazy day on Sundays but your look has inspired me a lot. The wool sweaters are ideal.
    http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these inspiration photos. Grey is one of my favorites!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great inspiration
    love all the pics

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts