Pink the colour of the season!


Hello my dears, how are you?

We all know that pink is the colour of the season so we better start looking for some trendy pieces to invest. 
Pink is no my favourite color, I think I only have two pink shirts that I barely use. Is just not my thing, to feminine for me. 
However if you like pink you will definitely love these pieces. All of them all trendy, girly and fun and you will look like a Barbie using it, especially these Gucci sunglasses ( that by the way are sold out). 
I admit that I love the three bags and the sneakers from Nike, the rest is just to much for me, but I hope you enjoy my selection. 
Go Pink or go home!!

_

Olá a todos, como estão? 

Bem, já todos sabemos que o cor-de-rosa é a cor da estação por isso o melhor é começar a ver em que peças devemos investir. 
O cor-de-rosa não é a minha cor favorita, eu acho que só tenho duas camisolas desta cor e poucas vezes as uso. Acho que é muito feminino para mim e não se enquadra no meu estilo. 
Contudo se vocês são amantes da cor decertada que vão gostar das peças que escolhi. Todas elas estão in, são super femininas e divertidas ao mesmo tempo, especialmente estes óculos da Gucci que só por acaso estão esgotados em todo lado. 
Admito que até gosto das malas e dos ténis da Nike mas tudo o resto é demais para mim, mas espero que pelo menos vocês gostem. 



1 - Chloé 1.290€
2- Gucci 795 €
3 - Gucci 1.000€
4 - Nike 107€
5 - Gucci - 1490€
6 - MiuMiu 565€
7- Saint Laurent 1.750€
8 - Prada 950€
9 - Gucci 259 €

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Eu gosto bastante de cor de rosa (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou a gostar cada vez mais dessa cor e gostei imenso das peças que escolheste! Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink as well so happy its a trend color!x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything pink! The sunnies look so cool.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  5. blush pink is such an adorable color but it's always a challenge to me to be able to style it well without looking too princess-y. thanks for sharing the cute pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, pink is everywhere !!

    Love this color, and your wishlist :)

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. É uma das minhas cores favoritas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this blush pink color right now!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't often wear the colour pink, but i'm determined to bring the colour into my wardrobe this season! I love your picks, especially the pink/blush handbags - dreamy!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These picks are amazing!! <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved reading this. Please check out my SS17 Double Denim look book!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love
    Instagram @alionawithlove
    YouTube @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty selection!
    Have a nice day!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  13. pink is definetly my all time Color :D
    amazing picks.
    I Need that pink clutch sooo much :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eu que nunca achei piada À cor, estou a ficar cada vez mais rendidas. Essas malas são um amor! Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts