Pineapples Everywhere - Summer 2017

Hello my dears, how are you doing?
Last month was crazy, I was in Paris for my birthday, Brussels for Easter and Portugal for a wedding. I was so tired and I had no time for blogging.
I'm back with one of my favourite trends for this summer, pineapples!
If you know me you will know that I'm obsessed with pineapples, I love everything about pineapples, the colours, the shape and the taste. 
We were used to see pineapples in the decor stores as jewellery boxes, pillows, frames, paintings and candles but now we will see them in clothes as well.
I blame Dolce and Gabbana for that, their collection its all about pineapples and, of course, the other fast fashion stores followed the trend. 
What do you think about the trend? 
I think it's funny, fresh and perfect for summer but you will never see me with pineapple shoes!
Anyway, summer is coming so lets all have fun and enjoy the warm days and the cold drinks! 
  
1 - Kayo
2- House of Holland 
3- Dolce and Gabbana
4- H&M
5- Dolce and Gabbana
6- H&M
7- Chloé
8- H&M
9- Dolce and Gabbana 

X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Love the motif! The shoes are just a work of art.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. A saia é maravilhosa! Estou mesmo a gostar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to pineapples! I love your suggestions so so much, especially the white and gold printed cushion (I have a black and gold version also from H&M Home) and the Dolce and Gabbana pink flared skirt. Gorgeous!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts