Saint Laurent Shopper Tote - Review

Hello guys!

In case you are looking for a new bag to start the year that is not too expensive but still stylish and practical the Saint Laurent Shopper Tote may be a good choice for you. 
I bought it three months ago in a Net-a-porter sale with 15% off and until now I have only good things to say about it!
I was looking for a big bag that I could take to work and where I could fit my two phones, my laptop once needed, my lunch and my umbrella. I also wanted something classic that I could take to all my business meetings and this bag was the perfect combination. 
It's really a simple bag, no-one can really tell that this is a designer bag so if you like the in-or-face designer items like Gucci and Fendi this is not the right bag for you. However if you want something that works with every outfit and that you can take both to a business meeting and to the gym this is the perfect bag for you! 





Pros

*The size - you can fit a ton of things inside.

* The simplicity and elegance of the bag.

* Easy to clean.

*Good quality leather.

*The price is not as high as other similar designer bags.

* It holds its structure even when you have a lot of things inside. 


Cons

* It does not have a zipper, for me this is not a problem but I know that this is a must have for a lot of people.

* The packaging is not very nice, you only receive a dust bag with it so don't  expect any box where you can store your bag as it usually happens with other brands.


Rate: 8 out of 10

XO
RS

Comments

Popular Posts