Leather is Here to Stay!!

3:01 PM



Hello guys!!
Continuing my review of the pre-collections for the next fall I have to tell you that leather will be once again a must-have! The true is that this ‘leather trend’ has been growing, first with jackets, them with trousers and more recently with dresses and skirts! I love leather so for me this will be always a beautiful trend!! 
____


Olá a todos!!
Continuando a minha review das pre-collections para o próximo Outono-Inverno, tenho de vos dizer que peças em cabedal (ou pele) vão continuar a ser um grande must-have! A verdade é que esta ‘leather trend’ tem vindo a crescer cada vez mais, primeiro com os casacos, depois com as calças e mais recentemente com os vestidos e saias! Eu admito que esta é uma das minhas tendências favoritas e adoro todas as peças neste material!




 Alexander Wang / Boss / Dior / Fendi





 Giorgio Armani / McQueen/ Vera Wang
Diesel Black Gold/ Calvin Klein / Alexander Wang




Burberry / Red Valentino / Just Cavalli
Just Cavalli / Red Valentino / Versace



Diesel Black Gold/ Fendi/ Burberry/ Just Cavalli



Hope you like it!!
R.S.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Look like leather is here to stay. Love the dress with the red strip bottom.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection dear! I love this trendy, make look rocky and stylish!
    Kisses

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. leather is perfect for every moment =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leather! I wish I could pull it off but I feel like it doesn't suit me at all. Doom.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so inspiring! thx for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great leather looks- I love a good leather dress. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear that leather is here to stay because I love it! Very daring and fashion forward x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leather is always a good idea! Thank you for sharing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mi piacciono molto leggins e gonne di pelle. Davvero una bella selezione e credo che la combinazione con capi completamente diversa rende ognuno di questi outfit unico e sofisticato.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images