NYFW Favorites #1



Hello dears!!
Today I bring you some of my favorite shows and outfits from the New York Fashion Week. Missing only three days to the end I have to say that I’m a little disappointed. Fall collections are always my favorite. I love the mixes and the textures and I have always big expectations about it but until now I only like a few shows. 

____
 


OlĂĄ a todos!!
Hoje venho mostrar-vos alguns dos meus desfiles e outfits favoritos da New York Fashion Week. Apenas a trĂȘs dias do fim tenho de confessor que estou um bocadinho desiludida com as coleçÔes.
 As coleçÔes de Inverno sĂŁo sempre as minhas favoritas, talvez por isso tenha sempre as expectativas muito altas. AtĂ© agora sĂł gostei mesmo de alguns desfiles.






My biggest crush was the Victoria Beckham’s show, I just loved every outfit of the collection! Very minimalist, very modern and very feminine! She nailed it!!  
____
 

O meu desfile favorito até agora foi o da Victoria Beckham, adorei todas as peças da coleção! Muito minimalista, muito moderna e muito feminina. Para mim ela arrasou completamente.






 
A big surprise for me was Tibi, I really like the collection. Some outfits are to die for! I feel that I never pay too much attention to the brand but I will now start to do so. 
 ____
 

Uma grande surpresa para mim foi o desfile da Tibi. Gostei muito desta coleção, alguns outfits sĂŁo maravilhosos! Acho que nunca prestei a devida atenção a esta marca, mas agora vou começar a faze-lo. 






Carolina Herrera was also nice, especially on the dresses. Remained faithful to the lines that characterize the House, as usually. It was not a big surprise but it wasn’t also a big fail. 
 ____
 

O desfile da Carolina Herrera tambĂ©m foi bom, especialmente na parte dos vestidos! Manteve-se fiel Ă s linhas que caracterizam a marca, como o habitual. NĂŁo foi uma grande surpresa, mas tambĂ©m nĂŁo foi uma grande desilusĂŁo. 




Another show that I like was BCBG, especially these four outfits. 
____
Outro dos desfiles que gostei foi o BCBG, especialmente destes quatro outfits.




I also liked DKNY’s show, loved the colors and the modern shapes. 
___
Também gostei do desfile da DKNY , adorei as cores e os cortes modernos.





And you? Which one you like the best??
___
E voçĂȘs? De qual gostaram mais??


X.O.
R.S.

Comments

  1. Nice collection!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that look! Amazing blazer coat :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool selection! I love all these outfits!

    http://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these looks too!!! Wow, I wish I was at fashion week!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibi have always been a fave of mine. They're quiet achievers. They don't make too much noise because they don't need to. Their designs speak for themselves. I've personally loved Jason Wu so far.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of looks. I love Victoria Beckham ones- her style is amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice selection, cool collection! ;)

    If you want come to check it out my new post:
    http://honeyandcotton.org/trend-capelli-2015-coroncine-di-fiori/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely looks! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DKNY collection is the best! Love it <3

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post! Love your picks too. Have an amazing Thursday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am awe-struck! These collections are amazing! :)

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts